With spring on its way, we’re inviting Pitch readers to explore our city through a 72-hour scavenger hunt April 9-11. This socially distanced DIY adventure is all about celebrating our city, with stops around town to remind us all just how great KC is. Plus, the winning team with the most points gets a $1,000 cash prize and other goodies. So save the date for April 9-11 and get ready to rediscover KC.
The Prize on the Line:
Think you have what it takes to earn the most points in this Kansas City scavenger hunt? The winning team goes home with:
- $1,000 cash prize
- $100 in American Shaman product per team member
- Austin Eastciders cooler, hats, cookies, and a case of Lucky Springs
- CLOVR t-shirt, hat, stash box, koozie, and sunglasses
- Crane Brewing gift card, glassware, stickers koozies, and beer
- 5 pack of classes to Cycle of Heart
- $100 gift card to Eat to Evolve
- Two ROKC day passes and rental gear
- Hour of bay time for up to six guests to T-Shotz, plus $50 in food and beverages
- And more to be announced!
By participating in this scavenger hunt you acknowledge that you are 21 or older . No substitution or transfer of prize permitted. Prizes are non-redeemable for cash. The Pitch reserves the right to refuse any submission for any reason.
Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. By participating, participants agree to release and hold harmless The Pitch and any other sponsors of the contest, their parents, subsidiaries and affiliated entities, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, and representatives from any damage, injury, expense, cost, death, loss, claim, action, demand, or other liability that may arise in connection with the Contest, or resulting from their acceptance and/or use of any prize, their travel to or from any prize related activity, their participation in this promotion, or from any misuse or malfunction of any prize awarded, including, without limitation, personal injury, death, and/or property damage. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of The Pitch, which shall be final and binding with regard to all matters relating to the Contest.